I AM OKIEMUTE OLORI
A highly motivated, result-focused, accomplished Media Practitioner with proven results and hands on experience as a media producer and director, interactive communicator, actress, political strategist and administrator for over 2 decades.
Proven results in strategy planning, media relations, and well vast in organizing campaign teams. Possess an understanding of project management, and media operations streamlining operations, and analyzing issues in order to make concrete decisions.
Expert in managing organizational change to achieve maximum results.
Expert problem solver who can rapidly resolve cross-functional issues, formulate strategic plans, and implement change.
Possess strong communication skill, and always ready to learn and take up new challenge.
Possess efficient work ethic with highly improved leadership, time management, and team working skills.
A graduate of Theatre Arts University of Jos; Started her career in television as an actress right from the University days at UNIJOS in 1992 with appearances on the popular soap operas (Supple Blues, Shadows, Drive and stay alive) on the Nigerian Television Authority NTA network.
- Joined Daar communication plc as a pioneer staff in 1996 where she continued her career in broadcasting as a presenter, producer and director
- Co producer of the first Women magazine program on AIT
- Producer of the first youth program OUR TIME on AIT
- Presenter of the Breakfast and super Breakfast weekend talk shows on AIT
- Worked with great Nollywood producers like Zeb Ejior, Lola Fani Kayode, Ronni Dikko and many others.
- As an actress she starred on Candles light, the placenta of Death, and many other stage productions
- As the Executive assistant to the founder and chairman of Daar communications plc, she went into political administration and advocacy when she was on secondment to the South South people’s assembly, the Peter Odili Presidential Campaign Organization, the Ibrahim Babangida Presidential Campaign Organization and the sendoff planning committee for President Goodluck Jonathan.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Kiddies Heritage ENT an event management and content creation organization for children.
- Creators and producer of the Tender red party, an orphanage outreach program.
- Creator and producer of the Sing for joy Christmas carol school competition on TV
- The Managing Director QUBETV, a kids and teens dedicated channel on DAARSAT
- Joined the John Maxwell team in 2018
- A teens mentor and certified youth facilitator, trainer and speaker with the John Maxwell team
- A certified parenting and family value coach, speaker and mentor of the John Maxwell Leadership team
- A member of the John Maxwell Leadership team.
- The convener of the transformational parenteen network: a learning center for parents and parenting in the 21st century
- Producer/ Presenter of transformational parenteen radio and Television shows on Gotv channel 110, startimes channel 180 and liberty free to air platforms in Abuja Kaduna and Jos.
- The lead faculty of the transformational parenteen Academy (A Leadership training camp for young boys & girls ages 8 to 19 years)
Married with 3 biological children (Sharon 23 years, Maero 19years and David 14years) and many mentees.